- 12-24+ months
Wash your hands and clean the work surface before each preparation.
• 1 slice of pineapple
• 50 g desiccated coconut
• 50 cl clean drinking water
1. Blend the 50 g of coconut with 50 cl of warm water.
2. Push the mixture through a sieve to collect the coconut milk.
3. Wash and cut the pineapple slice into small pieces and cook in the water.
4. Blend the pineapple (without its cooking water) with 10 cl of coconut milk.
5. Allow to cool. Check the temperature. It’s now ready for baby.
6. Coconut milk is also available in supermarkets.