- 12-24+ months
Big kids’ muesli
Wash your hands and clean the work surface before each preparation.
Our Blédine® cereals contain GLUTEN, which is an allergen. If you are trying it for the first time, only give your child one spoonful and serve with foods that he or she is used to eating.
- 13 tablespoons Blédine® Fruits et Lait (52 g)
- 50 g papaya
- 1/3 banana
- 2 teaspoons desiccated coconut
- 210 ml clean drinking water
1. Wash, peel and chop the papaya, banana and mango into small pieces (pieces of fruit the size of a slice of banana cut in half).
2. Blend the coconut.
3. Boil the clean drinking water for 10 minutes, then leave to cool.
4. Pour 210 ml of the water you boiled into a clean container.
5. Gradually add 13 tablespoons of Blédine® Fruits et Lait (52 g) using a clean spoon and mix.
6. Allow to cool.
7. Top the prepared Blédine® with the pieces of fruit and the desiccated coconut. Check the temperature. It’s now ready for baby!
BA20-648 – Breastmilk is the ideal food for your baby. This product is not breastmilk substitute and is to be consumed as part of a diversified and balanced diet.